I may be a Workout Queen, but I'm also a sucker for sweets. Not like candies, and chocolate bars, but ice creams, and creamy desserts. But, as you know, I'm SUPER low cal. So you can bet your booty I'm making dessert that fits my mouth's and body's needs.
- One box of Instant Sugar-free Jell-o Pudding Vanilla
- 2 cups lowfat milk
- 1 banana
- 2 small glasses
- Pour the two cups of milk into a bowl.
- Add the contents of the jell-o into the bowl and whisk (or use a fork) for 2 minutes.
- Once jell-o has slightly thickened, pour a 1/4 of a cup into both glasses.
- Take banana and add 5 - 6 slices to the poured jell-o.
- Again, pour jell-o on top of the banana slices until almost full.
- Add 5 - 6 more slices of banana to jell-o.
- Top of the bananas with the remaining jell-0.
- Put finished glasses into refrigerator for approximately 5 minutes. ENJOY!
Come on now...wasn't that EASY?? I mean, the simplest dessert I think I've ever made, and it is rich and creamy. The banana slices adds a gently touch of fruit to the dessert, and you'll simply be craving more. Now, the jell-o is 60 calories for an ENTIRE cup, so be careful...or you may be tempted to eat both cups in the same night. Oh and for you weight watchers, this dessert is only 1.5 points, so eat it up!
If you like what you're eating and think my recipes are tasty, let me know by commenting! Show some love to the Workout Queen!