This is a simple recipe which took us 7 days.
- Take a glass jar (never plastic)
- Add 1 cup of vodka (I used Svedka b/c its cheap and triple distilled)
- Chop up one Macintosh apple and leave in the vodka for 3 days
- After 3 days take out the old apple and put in a new chopped apple
- Add to this one cinnamon stick.
Strain out the apples and cinnamon and you have your own apple cinnamon infused vokda! There are many different drinks you can mix up but this vodka was so smooth and sweet that we sipped it over ice.