Happy Thanksgiving!!! After running and running so many miles (back to Mexico) since my last post (lol) I'm back and ready to crack the whip on healthy dining. Just so that you all know these diets and foods work, I've lost 14lbs and it's still coming off...and with that I share with you a Thanksgiving Treat which may or may not be on the diet (but all within reason and portions, right??)...this is a spin off of regular cheesecake. DO try this at home!
For the crust:
- 2 Ready Made Crusts
- 1.5 bars of Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Put all the ingredients of the Cream Cheese Filling into a blender (YES, a blender). Mix well. Set that aside.
- Combine the two different sugars for the peanut butter mixture.
- With a fork, measure out the peanut butter and put it into the sugar mixture. Begin to cover it with sugar and mush it around.
- After a few minutes, you'll start to see that little balls are created from the mixture. That's what you want!
- Grab your Ready Bake Crusts.
- Take the Peanut Butter Mixture and pour all but about two teaspoons into the crusts. Set the extra aside for now.
- Get your cream cheese filling and gently pour it into the crusts. You'll see the peanut butter mixture mixing with the cream cheese.
- Put your crusts into the oven. Bake for 35 mins and cool for 3 hours.
- Sprinkle the extra Peanut Butter mixture on top. It will melt right into the cake, but also be a little garnish.
- Then SERVE!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING! :)