This is so quick and easy, and SO tasty - its perfect for throwing together when you don't have the energy for much else.
- Feta cheese or goats cheese
- Vine tomoatoes
- Black Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Fresh Basil
- Balsamic Vinegar
Serve with salad, as done here, or on a toasted ciabatta or brown soda bread.
Can be baked at 180C or grilled.
1. Preheat the oven or grill. Slice the tomatoes and feta.
2. Put the feta and tomato into a dish with olive oil, season with the rosemary, oregano, and black pepper. Optionally add some balsamic vinegar.
3. Bake in the oven, or grill, for 20 minutes.
4. If using bread, add in for last 5 or 10 minutes.
5. Serve the feta and tomato on the bread and/or with salad. Make sure to scoop out all the olive oil from the dish and drizzle it over the top. Finish with the fresh basil, chopped and sprinkled on top.