Everything Tastes Better with Bacon Right?
I don't eat red meat but I do love turkey bacon. So here goes a tasty meal in minutes:
- 1 piece of tilapia per person
- 1 slice of turkey bacon per person
- salt, pepper, cayenne pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350
- Sprinkle Fish with salt, pepper and cayenne
- Place fish on baking sheet
- Place bacon on fish
- Bake for 10-12 minutes (above picture is after baking)
- Place under broiler for 4-5 minutes (until bacon is crispy, did this but forgot to take the picture...oops)
- Wrap bacon around fish and serve with salad.