Aside from the camera malfunction...we'll just have to use our imaginations. Just place in your head, a beautiful red piece of chicken with bacon....RED!!! Haha...read below to find out why!
This dinner/lunch meal is about 7 minutes away from fast food that is overdone, over-fattening, and just plain disgusting...What that really means is that I made this is about 7 minutes flat and I would dare you to make it faster. Instead of putting all the yummy seasonings that we all oogle and google over in the supermarket, this is a one-packet champ, filled with yummy spices. This is how it's done.
- Chicken breast
- 2 slices of turkey bacon
- 1 packet Sazon Goya con culantro y achiote
- 2 tbs. water
- 2 tbs. olive oil
- assorted veggies
- Place your chicken breast in a sandwich ziplock bag. Add the water.
- Add the Sazon packet to the water and the chicken. Swirl around till you get a rich red.
- Add the olive oil to a pan, where you carefully place the chicken.
- Cook about 5 minutes.
- Place bacon in the pan. Cook till it isn't floppy anymore.
- Strategically wrap the bacon around the chicken.
- Add cooked veggies.
Voila!! The easiest healthy, after gym dinner made. It is that easy. And that's how the Queen does it up most of the "on the diet" nights.