- 2 potatoes
- 1 onion
- all the carrots you need to get rid of....!
- a chunk of ginger
- vegetable stock
2. In a pot, saute the onion and potato in butter for 10 minutes. Cover with some paper towel while the vegetables are soaking in the butter.
3. After 10 minutes, add all the carrots and ginger to the pot, and stir. Heat in the butter for another few minutes.
4. Add in the vegetable stock. Cover the pot, and let the vegetables simmer for between 30 and 45 minutes.
5. Once the vegetables are cooked, use a mixer or blender to blend all the ingredients.