04 March 2009

Happy National Mulled Wine Day!


Today (ED note: this was actually yesterday, but I screwed up the day) is the most exciting day you've never known!

National Mulled Wine Day!

I have no idea who decides which days are national days and for what, it sounds like a pretty fun job to me. If you know where I can apply for this job, please let me know, like half of the country, I am unemployed.

Share your evening cuddled up next to a loved one (could be a book or a favorite TV show) and make yourself this easy and delicious recipe for mulled wine. I've also come to the conclusion that pretty much any mixture of red wine, brandy (and similar spirits), juice and spices will lead to a fabulous drink. If you have your own stories, share it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs