09 April 2009

Italian Blood Orange Champagne Cocktail

MMMMMmmmmmmm Bubbles!!!

Ingredients:
  • 1/2 shot of Grey Goose or other premium vodka (1 shot if the sun has set)
  • 1/3 cup of Trader Joes Italian Blood Orange Soda
  • 1 cup mid-premium champagne (cava or the American stuff works as well)
  • 2-3 Kumquats for a garnish
  • 2-3 Frozen strawberries
Directions:
  1. Find 16oz - 20oz glass
  2. Add Italian Blood Orange Soda to glass
  3. Add Vodke to glass
  4. Dump 1/4 of champagne in glass with enough force that bubbles mix things up a bit
  5. Slowly pour in the rest of champagne and garnish with your fruit
Commentary:
I think this is the best champagne drink I have had in a while!!! It is nicely tart and fully of bubbles....yummmmmm. I am on my second as we speak and it only gets better! If you like your drinks sweeter I think a splash of grenadine or some OJ will do the trick. Oh I have to thank eSecLending for the wonderful glass and the opportunity to make this drink at 4pm in the afternoon....ha. I hope you all enjoy!!




1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh. i just read the title and started drooling. i love it already! good call. make for me in may??

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs