Last night was one of those nights. Nine times out of ten, this never works out for me and I end up eating something kinda of gross. Last night, was the exception!
Apricot Glazed Pork Chops
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 2 boneless pork chops
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/8 salt
- In a frying pan, combine chicken stock, apricot preserves, and worcestershire sauce.
- Bring to a simmer on low-medium heat.
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper and place in the frying pan
- Cook covered for 20 minutes turning the pork chops every five minutes to coat in apricot glaze. If the glaze becomes too thick, add more chicken stock.
- Cook uncovered for an additional 5 minutes or until the pork chops are cooked through.