Minimum Effort---Maximum Result---Satisfaction guaranteed
Nutritious and Delicious
These take no time at all and will fill you up without slowing you down.
Time: 7 minutes
Makes: 3 tacos (one is enough for me but my man will eat 2)
• 3 Medium Flour Tortillas
• 3 Small Handfuls Shredded Cheddar Jack Cheese
• 3 Large Spoonfuls of refried beans (you can buy them in a can, I use the fat-free kind)
• 2 Eggs
• 3 egg whites
• 1/2 cup frozen peppers
• 2 teaspoons chilli powder
• 2 teaspoons cumin
• Salt and Pepper to tase
1. Place tortillas on a piece of foil and spread 2 spoonfuls of refried beans on each
2. Place a frying pan on stove over medium heat.
3. Spray with cooking spray and add peppers.
4. While peppers are cooking sprinkle a handle of cheese on each tortilla
5. Once peppers are thawed (1-2 minutes) and seasoning
6. When you can smell the seasonings add eggs and egg whites then scramble.
7. Once cooked place eggs on top of tortillas fold in half and serve
If you are running out of the house simply wrap in the foil and go.