My solution - bake them into a crisp!
Plum, Nectarine, Blackberry Crisp
- 2 nectarines
- 4 plums
- 2 cups blackberries
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup quick cooking oats
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Butter a 2-quart shallow baking dish.
- Slice and pit the plums and nectarines. Toss with the blackberries, granulated sugar, and flour in a bowl.
- Transfer the filling to the prepared dish and dot with 2 tablespoons butter.
- Stir together flour, brown sugar, cooking oats, and butter.
- Spoon handfuls of the crumble mixture on top of the fruit.
- Bake until golden and bubbly, 40 to 45 minutes.
- Let sit 10 minutes before serving.
- Top with whipped cream or ice cream, if desired.